Please take your time to read this section and to periodically check for updates should there be any changes to it.
Our services, products and contents will be referred to as “Services” of the www.sitename.com website. If you have anything to contest, if you have questions or comments, please email us at [email protected]
License, warranties and representations by the User
- All users of this site and its Services must be of legal age, regardless of the location of the user.
- This also means that we assume that everyone using it must be capable of entering this legal contract and is not prohibited by any law from doing so.
- Our Services and the rest of the site are to be used in a legal manner ONLY.
- The information written in our site, its Services and content are to be used for personal knowledge only. If you decide to create a third party site out of our content, please be warned that this is not allowed.
Trademark, Ownership and Copyright
Our team owns the following items:
- Trademarks, logos, images and other graphical content in our page and site
- All text content, even posted comments with the optional credit of the original publisher, seen on the site.
- We do not, as of this writing, allow anyone or any other company to represent us via our own name. This is currently not allowed. We are not selling our license, name or domain.
- All logos, text and trademarks by third party companies that are displayed in our pages retain their original ownership and copyright.
We do not vouch for any other company other than ours, including their content and services. In the event that we display a link that goes to their site, this should be taken as is and is not an endorsement of the company.
Liabilities and Warranties
- We represent our company and our site alone. We do not represent someone else nor do we hire another company to represent us.
- Services and contents must be taken “as is”
- We do not give warranties for the services of our site, as well as the services of external websites linked back to us.
- We do not promise a 100% accurate and reliable content. While we do our best efforts to publish helpful material, we cannot guarantee its reliability.
- Please use our Services at your own risk.
You are agreeing to free our staff, team, content and the rest of the company, from any legal responsibility that may arise from the usage of our Services. This includes, but is not limited to fees, damages, complaints or issues that may happen after using any of our services.
Nobody is excluded from the terms listed above. If ever there is a matter of contest, all of these will be settled according to the laws of Delaware.
If you have any other concerns, you can email your notices to [email protected]