InMostionHosting has a growing customer base because of their fast and reliable hosting services. Email is one of the things that are included in a hosting package. In InMotionHosting, you can create unlimited email accounts and these are done in the cPanel. In order for you to create an email account, you have to login to cPanel.
How to Create an Email Account
- Login to cPanel and click on the email accounts in the mail section.
- A new screen will open up where you can create your new email address.
- After filling up all the information needed, click on create account. You will then see the account that you have created.
Logging in to Webmail
Webmail is one way to access your email. Other ways include installing an email client such as Outlook or checking email using your phone. If you prefer to login using webmail, here are the easy steps:
- Go to http://yourdomain.com/webmail where yourdomain.com is your domain name.
- Login using your details. Your username is your complete email address.
- You will be asked to choose from Horde, Roundcube, and SquirrelMail. These are 3 different webmail clients that you can use to read and send your mail. You can use any of them.
Importing Email Accounts and Forwarders
You can import various email accounts and email forwarders all at the same time in cPanel.
- Login to cPanel.
- Go to the mail section and click Import Addresses/Forwarders.
- You should have a CSV file ready. If you need a guide, click on Need help setting up a CSV or Excel file for importing? to give you an idea of how your setup should look like.
- Under the Import E-mail Accounts/Forwarders, choose between email accounts and forwarders. Click on choose file and select the file to be uploaded. CSV files need to be delimited. Select treat first row as column headers and then move to the next step.
- The next page will prompt you to choose which of the domains your import is for.
- The last step will involve reviewing the email accounts or forwarders to be imported and then click on finish.
This completes the process of importing email accounts or forwarders.
All InMotion Hosting clients are protected from spam with the free utility SpamAssassin. This blocks unwanted email addresses before they clutter your inbox. SpamAssassin is disabled as a default setting and should be enabled should you wish to use it.